- Wireless technologies, standards, and protocols for Internet of Things (IoT)
- Resource management in 5G and beyond networks
- Reconfigurable wireless networks
- Software defined wireless sensor networks
- Energy Harvesting in IoT
- Machine learning application in IoT
- Design, analysis, and deployment of IoT smart city applications
Grants, Fellowships, and Projects
|G3: A Horizontal IoT Framework for Energy Management in Smart Residential
Funded by Deanship of Research Grant, SQU. (Co-investigator, Awarded $10,000, 1 Year).
|G2: Internet of Things in 5G Networks for Smart Cities
Funded by King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia. (Co-PI, Awarded $20,000, 1 Year)
|G1: Internet of Things for Public Safety in Smart Cities
Proposal submitted for Research Incentive fund, Zayed University, UAE. (Co-PI)
|F4: Vice Chancellor Research Fellowship
RMIT, Melbourne, VIC, Australia. (Not able to join) $390,000.
|F3: Endeavour Research Fellowship, Location RMIT University
Funded by Department of Education and Training, Australian Government. ($26,500)
|F2: PhD Research Fellowship (Sejong’s Graduate Award)
Sejong University, South Korea.
|F1: Master’s Indigenous Fellowship Award, Pakistan (Declined)
National University of Sciences and Technology, Pakistan.